Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wedding updates

Well, you haven't heard from be for some very good reasons: 1- wedding hysteria. Poor Dustin has no clue what to do, he helps when he can (and at least tells me what he doesn't want) but I'm mostly flying solo (not that I mind....it means I get what I want). 2- Right after school got out, I decided to teach summer school -CRAZY! It went so fast and kept me super busy. It'll be a nice check though....3-I've also been working out alot lately. For some strange reason, I feel like I'm not "Dress ready". So, I'm killing myself in the mean time. 4- new kitty. Another moment of weakness. He takes so much darn time to care for a play with....but he's quite the cutie!

The next item on the list: invitations. Dustin wants the expensive ones.....I don't, so we're learning what it's like to compromise.

Our district is implementing Professional Learning Communities (PLC) over the next couple of years. I decided in order to secure my position even more, that I would become a coach (which means I get a four day vaca with my principal and a few other teachers at the Lake of the Ozarks) and help the other teachers and staff at the school buy into the model of a PLC.

Oh, and I signed up to run the book fair this fall.....a month before the wedding. Have I lost my freekin mind. So, if you get some type of senile messages from me starting in August.....please ignore.

Hey, wanna meet in Topeka this month....I'd love a good laugh and drink before school starts all over again.

4 comments:

Cristy B said...

I thought I had craziness--girl, you have lost your mind! Joking! They all sound like great projects to be a part of, and the wedding will go off without a hitch! Let us know if we can do anything to relieve your stress--drinks in Topeka work for me:)

Mary Ann said...

You certainly have you plate full!!! Don't stress too much!

Penny Gast said...

Drinks sounds great to me!! You are the one with the busy schedule so pick a date!

Lisa Dewane said...

Wow! You sound crazy busy! But, it will make the time fly and it sounds like you will also be having a lot of fun. I wish I could join you for drinks! Have a drink for me!