Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm alive as well.

I am here just have been so busy w/ the wedding quickly approaching. I have 12 days of being single and than I"m forever Mrs. Laura Benitz. heehee I'm so excited. I have also just been trying to relax w/ my daughter and spend as many days as possible at the pool w/ a good book.

I apologize, I didn't send you all invitations because we just sent a few to family, and then we posted the announcement in the paper as ALL friends and family invited.

So, all of you, of course, are invited as well. The ceremony will be at 5:30pm at the Christ Lutheran Church in Wathena. The reception will follow at the Wathena Community Center. Again, come and enjoy some good food and good booze.

Hope to see a few of you soon. Hope everyone is enjoying a relaxing summer.

~Laura

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Holy cow, it's so soon!!!! I won't be able to make it, but be sure to post some picts!!

Penny Gast said...

Good luck with the wedding- I hope your day is WONDERFUL!!

Lisa Dewane said...

Wow! Congrats! You can tell how happy you are just by your posting. It is good that you are just trying to relax and enjoy. It is such a fun time! I hope you have a wonderful day and a great time!