Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Just when you think you have it all figured out....

OOPS!!

Anyway...
I arrived at school today with an email from Tecumseh South Elementary School asking me to interview for their Elementary Library Media position. AHHHHH!!! I looked at their pay scale and WOW- nice! Right now it would not be a huge increase but over the long haul it is a big difference. In five years time it is a difference of over 5 thousand dollars a year. WOW! Anyway if you all thought I was crazy before---------I may be changing jobs! I will keep you all posted. I interview this Friday.

6 comments:

Penny Gast said...

Well, I was offered the job and at this point I think I am going to take it. It sounds like a pretty sweet deal! Bigger library, very nice principal, better pay scale. I hope it will be a good move- if not I am going to kick myself big time!

Mary Ann said...

Holy cow, this is huge!!! You are moving on up, good for you. It sounds like a great move!!!

laura said...

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts. I'm sure you'll love it! Good luck!

Cristy B said...

Oh my gosh!! This is awesome! Congratulations! I bet you never thought you'd leave where you're at now! Sounds like a great place!

Lisa Dewane said...

WOW! Congrats! Where is this school? Is it closer to home for you? Is it a smaller district? You are braver than I am. I need one more year in the same place for my own sanity. Good luck

Penny Gast said...

Hey Lisa,
Well it is about the same distance from home but an easier drive for the commuting with the hubby. The district is smaller but has a lot more money! I am really excited for the change.